Think of yourself rambling through the boulevards of your future holiday, gazing up at the monuments or the beautiful world all around you. Still, there is one thing you are especially prepared for: Albert Memorial Clock Tower. For as long as you can recollect, it's been on your to-do list, and right now is the moment to mark it finished.
What Are the Best Places to Stay Near Albert Memorial Clock Tower?
Hotels near Albert Memorial Clock Tower
Looking to visit Albert Memorial Clock Tower?
The country's capital, Belfast, houses this particular destination.
With as many as 36 hotels within a radius of 2 miles of Albert Memorial Clock Tower, you're certain to track down a place you like. The Merchant Hotel is 0.06 miles away. If you prefer, the Hilton Belfast hotel and The Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast are 0.4 miles and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
There's most definitely no need to spend copious amounts on your accommodation. You'll be glad to know that there are many numerous budget-friendly hotels situated near to this attraction. The Clayton Hotel Belfast, 0.6 miles away, or the Europa Hotel, at a distance of 0.6 miles, will most likely suit your needs.
If you are thinking about going all out on accommodation, why don't you take a look at some of the upmarket hotel options in the vicinity? A local favorite is the Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, a walk of only 0.5 miles away. There is also the Jurys Inn Belfast. You'll easily find this spot just 0.5 miles away.
Albert Memorial Clock Tower is adjacent to some local spots where tired travelers can get a quick pick-me up after a day of touring and taking pictures. Grab a seat with a view, get a coffee and appease your caffeine cravings at Cafe Uno. Visitors wanting a heartier dining experience should go to Malmaison, a dining spot that's also not far away. Finally, go to The Merchant Hotel. Have a few wines and mingle with your buddies.
Ensure you save some time in your crowded schedule to check out some of the other things that are offered in the vicinity of Albert Memorial Clock Tower:
- You can tell your family at home about the history of the area after exploring the historic building, Belfast Customs House.
- Ask a mod local where to check out the unique and inspiring art of Big Fish.
- To get a panoramic view of the local area, you'll want to make your way up to Lagan Weir and Lookout.
- Shop to your heart's content at Victoria Square Shopping Centre, the perfect place to score clothes, shoes, accessories and more.
- Make some time to see a show at MAC Theatre and let yourself be amazed by the highly talented actors.
Central Station is located roughly 0.5 miles from Albert Memorial Clock Tower and can be a convenient way to arrive. Belfast central station is the second closest terminal and is 0.5 miles away.
Our database of Cathedral Quarter hotels has everything you need, so you can be certain to get spots near Albert Memorial Clock Tower that you'll fall in love with. Start going lots of arrivals stop by from nearly everywhere on the planet. Need help making a decision? Discover all the guidance you need. You can rest easy once booking time is here, too: numerous guests would recommend their Cathedral Quarter hotel to their buddies.
- In search of rooms that are serene as well as clean? You're in a good place.
- Fitting for such a marvelous monument, the guest service at hotels close to Albert Memorial Clock Tower is great.
- Rooms in Cathedral Quarter accommodation are always fresh, presentable, and primed to welcome you.
We see your desired site in your future thanks to our vast registry of hotels near Albert Memorial Clock Tower.
Intriguing Cathedral Quarter
You'll still have more to see and do in Cathedral Quarter after Albert Memorial Clock Tower is checked off your agenda.
- Enjoy an evening of dancing and drinks to end your adventure right; when the sun rises, visit one of the area's museums.
- You will notice Cathedral Quarter also knows its stuff when it comes to setting out the red carpet after you spend some hours on its abundant excursions.
- Read about all the tours near Cathedral Quarter to really experience each sight the district has to offer.
Pack your suitcase, say goodbye to the same old vistas and tip your hat to more than a few new selfies. You won't regret planning a vacation to Cathedral Quarter, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Albert Memorial Clock Tower. Reserve now!