This was absolutely shocking how poor this accommodation was. The room was dilapidated and had electrics in a dangerous condition with bare wires exposed from the tv plug. There was no parking, the room door had been kicked in and was broken. There was no check in desk or staff available, only a number in the window to call. At no point did I feel my belongings were secure. The bathroom has mould around the shower tray, and the lino is taped to the floor. The shower door is in a dangerous condition as it slides off. The room window is held together with toilet paper stuffed into the frame! I would not stay here again.