When you think of your future holiday, you probably think you'll be rambling around downtown, gazing up at the architecture or the exquisite landscapes all around you. Still, there is one attraction you're especially prepared for: American Shakespeare Center. Now is the day to check it off your to-do list.
Where Is There to Stay Nearby American Shakespeare Center?
Hotels near American Shakespeare Center
Hoping to experience all that is American Shakespeare Center?
You'll be pleased to hear that it is in Staunton, just 100 miles from the state's capital, Richmond.
If you're intent on staying within 2 miles of American Shakespeare Center, there are 7 accommodation solutions to pick from. The Frederick House and the Stonewall Jackson Hotel are just 0.1 miles and 0.05 miles away. Another handy option, the Olde Staunton Inn, is 0.4 miles away.
If globetrotting's your main priority and you would prefer to save dollars when it comes to accommodation, then there are a couple of budget hotels in the vicinity. Two names to keep at the front of your mind are the Howard Johnson Express Inn Staunton and the Berkeley House Bed and Breakfast. The first is 0.3 miles away, while the second is 0.1 miles away.
Look into staying at one of the area's high-end hotels to ensure that you get the best night's sleep possible. The Inn at Old Virginia and the Hampton Inn Waynesboro Stuarts Draft are distinguished options that offer high-class service and amenities.
Make time to sample the flavorful coffee and delectable treats offered at George Bowers Grocery, a popular spot close to American Shakespeare Center. A little later, you ought to indulge in a more nourishing meal at another spot within this area, Byers Street Bistro. And finally, go to Mill Street Grill. Have a few beers and mingle with the locals.
Before you pack your bags, check out some of the other things to do here:
- Lifelong friendships with like-minded folk and strong networks have been established for scores of years at Mary Baldwin College. Witness the continuation of these traditions during scheduled tours.
- Become a better-informed visitor to this destination by stopping by The Woodrow Wilson Presidential Library, a historically significant building.
- Dive into the exhibits and shows of the Frontier Culture Museum. It's a fun and interactive way for visitors to learn some stories and tales about the local culture.
- You simply cannot go to this area without venturing into Factory Antique Mall to browse around this well-known shop.
- You'll marvel at the miracle of Mother Nature when you explore Viette's Gardens, a magical private garden.
A convenient distance of 0.2 miles is all that separates American Shakespeare Center and the nearby light rail station, Staunton, VA (STA).
Our directory of Rockfish Gap Entrance Shenandoah hotels delivers everything you want, so you are sure to have choices near American Shakespeare Center you'll appreciate. Rockfish Gap Entrance Shenandoah was a pretty favored place in the recent twelve months, so you shouldn't be alone. When reservation time arrives, you can rest assured: visitors of all sorts endorsed their Rockfish Gap Entrance Shenandoah hotel. Need help deciding? All the information and tips you're looking you'll find right here.
- Seeking room contentment plus tidiness? We've got it right here.
- The staff at lodging around American Shakespeare Center go beyond all goal which will only enrich your vacation to this marvelous site.
- Rooms in Rockfish Gap Entrance Shenandoah hotels are always tidy, fresh, and quick to greet you.
With Expedia's comprehensive database of hotels near American Shakespeare Center, your prized place is calling.
About Rockfish Gap Entrance Shenandoah
There are still further things to see and do in Rockfish Gap Entrance Shenandoah with American Shakespeare Center achieved.
- Get enlightened about regional history, then enjoy the nightlife to top off your good times right.
- Rockfish Gap Entrance Shenandoah also knows some things about laying out the red carpet after you spend some hours on its ample action.
- Rockfish Gap Entrance Shenandoah is now starting to gain in status after having been kept secret.
Get ready to wave goodbye to the views you're used to and meet more than a few amazing new group photos. You'll never regret paying a visit to Rockfish Gap Entrance Shenandoah, especially when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near American Shakespeare Center. Reserve now!