Visitors to Fishersville are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and shopping.
- You'll find 62 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Staunton
- The closest major airport is in Weyers Cave, VA (SHD-Shenandoah Valley Regional), 12.5 mi (20.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Charlottesville, VA (CHO-Charlottesville-Albemarle), 29.2 mi (47 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fishersville
A favorite place to visit in the city is Viette's Gardens. You'll also find P. Buckley Moss Gallery and Frontier Culture Museum in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Waynesboro-Stuarts Draft - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Fishersville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- Average annual rainfall for Fishersville is 44.41 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 23°F