Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Asheboro, NC from $55
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Asheboro Pet-friendly Hotels
Asheboro Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Asheboro with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 2 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Asheboro is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star motel's helpful staff and location.
- The Randolph Inn is a motel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests free WiFi and TVs.
Planning Your Trip to Asheboro
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- April-June: the average is 87°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Asheboro is 45.04 inches
Exploring Asheboro with Your Pet
Known for its zoo and natural beauty, Asheboro has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit top attractions like American Classic Motorcycle Museum and North Carolina Aviation Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Sunset Theater and North Carolina Zoo. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet Barn, Southern States - Asheboro, or Sunshine Pets.