Visitors give high marks for the casinos in Fife, which is also known for its live music and theaters. This city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices and festivals. Around the area, top sights include Museum of Glass, Tacoma Dome, and Puyallup Fairgrounds.
- You'll find 185 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tacoma
- The closest major airport is in Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.), 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Renton, WA (RNT-Renton Municipal), 18.3 mi (29.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fife
A favorite place to visit in the city is BJ's Bingo. In the area, you'll also find Museum of Glass and Tacoma Dome.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Fife. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Quality Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Emerald Queen Hotel & Casino - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Motel 6 Tacoma - Fife - This 2-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Puyallup Fairgrounds, located 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from the city center, and Emerald Downs, which is 8.3 mi (13.4 km) away.
Dressing for Fife
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 72°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 32°F at night
- Fife gets about 43.43 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 33°F