Visiting Bay Head
Visitors to Bay Head are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seafood restaurants.
- You'll find 270 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Point Pleasant - Toms River
- The closest major airport is in Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive), 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.), 43.4 mi (69.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bay Head
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Bay Head Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Anchor and Palette Art Gallery and Vintage Automobile Museum of New Jersey.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Bay Head. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Bentley Inn - This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Grenville Hotel & Restaurant - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Bay Head
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 26°F at night
- About 1.50 inches of rain falls on Bay Head each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F