Visiting Avon by the Sea
Visitors can enjoy all that Avon by the Sea has to offer including its seaside. This city also attracts tourists with its walkable location.
- You'll find 95 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Red Bank - Tinton Falls
- The closest major airport is in Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive), 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.), 35.5 mi (57.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Avon by the Sea
Places to visit in the larger region include Silver Lake, Memorial United Methodist Church, and Belmar Beach and Boardwalk. Additionally, you'll find Parlor Gallery and Ocean Grove Beach in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Atlantic View Inn - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Avon by the Sea
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 26°F at night
- Avon by the Sea gets about 1.50 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F