Visiting Beech Mountain
Visitors to Beech Mountain are sure to enjoy the mountain views and ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events and riverfront.
- There are 72 hotels and other accommodations in Beech Mountain
- The closest major airport is in Tri-Cities, TN (TRI-Tri-Cities Regional), 34.4 mi (55.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Beech Mountain
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and Buckeye Recreational Center. Skiing is a top activity, and Beech Mountain Resort is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Land of Oz to your agenda.
In Beech Mountain, you'll find 72 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Beech Mountain Inns - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and convenient parking.
- 4 Seasons at Beech Mountain - Our customers love the proximity to shopping and room size at this condo. With a stay at this 2.5-star condo, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
Dressing for Beech Mountain
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 21°F
- Beech Mountain gets about 52.64 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 22°F