Travelers to Beregovoye will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 90 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Kaliningrad (KGD-Khkabrovo), 9.3 mi (15 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Beregovoye
Places to visit in the larger region include Zelenogradsk Cathedral, Monument to WWII Soldiers, and Zelenogradsk Park. Additionally, you'll find Rantava History and Archaeology Museum and Makarov Company Organ Hall in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Beregovoye, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 27 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel ibis Kaliningrad Center is located 16.1 mi (26 km) from the heart of Beregovoye. This 3-star hotel in Kaliningrad features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Marton Palace Kaliningrad is 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from central Beregovoye. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Kaliningrad can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Aquamarine is 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from the center of Beregovoye. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star inn in Yantarny can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Beregovoye
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Beregovoye Station. Beregovoye might not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Beregovoye
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 46°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 57°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- About 28.78 inches of rain falls on Beregovoye each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 25°F