Visiting Berrien Springs
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Berrien Springs has to offer. There are 213 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in South Bend, IN (SBN-South Bend Intl.), 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Kalamazoo, MI (AZO-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek Intl.), 45 mi (72.4 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Berrien Springs
Places to visit in the larger region include Andrews University, Red Bud Track-N-Trail, and Fernwood Botanical Garden and Nature Preserve. Additionally, you'll find Round Barn Winery and Dowagiac Four Winds Casino in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Berrien Springs, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 18 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Mishawaka, IN is 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from central Berrien Springs. This 2.5-star hotel in Mishawaka features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
- Best Western Benton Harbor-St. Joseph is 10 mi (16.1 km) from the center of Berrien Springs. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Benton Harbor can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its quiet location and overall condition.
- Waterford Estates Lodge is located 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from the heart of Berrien Springs. This 3-star hotel in South Bend features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its proximity to the airport and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Berrien Springs
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 21°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Berrien Springs is 36.30 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 21°F