Visitors can enjoy all that Baroda has to offer including its wineries. There are 300 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in South Bend, IN (SBN-South Bend Intl.), 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Kalamazoo, MI (AZO-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek Intl.), 52 mi (83.7 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Baroda
A favorite place to visit in the city is Round Barn Winery. You'll also find Weko Park and Warren Dunes State Park in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Baroda, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 59 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Best Western Benton Harbor-St. Joseph is 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from central Baroda. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Benton Harbor can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its quiet location and overall condition.
- Waterford Estates Lodge is 19.3 mi (31 km) from the center of Baroda. This 3-star hotel in South Bend features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its proximity to the airport and comfortable rooms.
- The Inn at Saint Mary's is located 20.1 mi (32.4 km) from the heart of Baroda. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in South Bend can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Baroda
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 21°F
- Baroda gets about 36.30 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 21°F