Calling all nature enthusiasts! Book this 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental and experience the outdoors like never before. Sitting on 100 -acres of land, this cabin provides a cozy, traditional wood interior with modern amenities such as a Smart TV, a fully equipped kitchen, and warm showers. Step, run, or ride outside and follow the marked trails that lead you through the beautiful thicket of trees. After a long day of exploring, unwind to the sizzling charcoal grill on the furnished back deck.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Free WiFi | Furnished Front Porch | Washer/Dryer
Whether you come to Bidwell for a nature retreat or a small group getaway, this cabin provides the perfect mix of seclusion with nearby attractions for your ideal home-away-from-home vacation!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin Bed w/ Twin Trundle
INDOOR LIVING: Smart TV, modern interior
OUTDOOR LIVING: Charcoal grill, front porch, back deck, 4 Adirondack chairs
KITCHEN: Fully equipped, stainless steel appliances, cooking basics, dishware/flatware, tea kettle, toaster oven, Keurig coffee maker
GENERAL: Air conditioning, central heating, linens provided, hair dryer, complimentary toiletries
FAQ: Stairs only access, external security camera, keyless entry, charcoal not included, towels not available, limited cell service, trail paths marked with ribbon
PARKING: Driveway (2 Vehicles), AWD vehicles required to access driveway, 2 non-AWD vehicles can park at bottom of hill, 80 yards from property
-- THE LOCATION --
STEP OUTSIDE:100-acre land with trails marked with ribbons for nature walks, hiking, biking, and wildlife viewing
HIKING & BIKING: McIntyre Public Trail (7.4 miles), Symmes Creek/Morgan Sister Trail (19.5 miles), Vinton Furnace State Forest (23.4 miles), Hocking Valley Railway Historic District (49.9 miles)
ATTRACTIONS: Tycoon Lake (9.9 miles), Cliffside Golf Course (16.2 miles), Point Pleasant Riverfront Park (18.1 miles), Mothman Statue and Marker (18.2 miles)
AIRPORTS: Gallia-Meigs Regional Airport (17.5 miles), Rickenbacker International Airport (99.0 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve makes it easy to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking indoors or on the deck/porch
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: Your safety matters. There is a Ring doorbell security camera, located next to the front door facing out. It does not look into any interior spaces
- NOTE: Towels are not provided at the property. It is recommended you supply your own
- NOTE: The property requires stairs and may be difficult for guests with limited mobility
- NOTE: Due to the property’s location at the top of a steep hill, only all-wheel-drive vehicles are able to drive to the property. All other vehicles (2 max) can park at the entrance which is 80 yards away from the property.
- NOTE: The property has been sprayed to prevent bugs and wildlife from entering but as there is no guarantee, Golden Saddle Investments holds no responsibility for injury or presence of wildlife inside the property
- NOTE: The cleaning service takes extra precautions to clean frequently used surfaces and items
- NOTE: The property does have cell phone service, but it may be spotty since the property is located in a rural area. Please check with your provider to confirm your service quality