Visiting Blue Ridge
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Blue Ridge, and visitors give high marks for the magnificent mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, sightseeing tours, and wineries. A top sight in the city is Chattahoochee National Forest.
- There are 861 hotels and other accommodations in Blue Ridge
- The closest major airport is in Chattanooga, TN (CHA-Chattanooga Metropolitan), 50.8 mi (81.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Blue Ridge
The city's cultural venues include Blue Ridge Community Theater and Tabor House & Civil War Museum. Families come for attractions such as Blue Ridge Scenic Railway, Mercier Orchards, and The Lilly Pad Village. Notable city landmarks like Pig Hill of Fame and Cohutta Overlook might be worth a visit.
In Blue Ridge, you'll be able to select from 861 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Blue Ridge Inn Bed & Breakfast - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
- Comfort Inn & Suites - Our customers like the pool and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free parking, and a fitness center.
- Comfort Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other top sights in Blue Ridge include Chattahoochee National Forest.
Dressing for Blue Ridge
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 25°F at night
- Blue Ridge gets about 55.96 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 27°F