Find Hotels in Morganton, GA
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $193
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 30, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 12, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 2, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 2, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 30, 2020
Visitors to Morganton are sure to enjoy the mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting and wineries. You'll find 521 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Blue Ridge.
Sightseeing and Staying in Morganton
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and such places to visit as Morganton Point Recreation Area and Chattahoochee National Forest. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Tank Town USA and Serenberry Vineyards.
As you plan your vacation to Morganton, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 300 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are other cities close by where you can stay:
- In Mineral Bluff, you'll find 68 hotels and other lodging options to choose from and Chattahoochee National Forest is one sight to visit
- There are 246 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Blue Ridge, and sights to visit include Blue Ridge Scenic Railway and Blue Ridge Community Theater
- There are 33 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Cherry Log, and sights to visit include Falls Branch Falls and Chattahoochee National Forest
Dressing for Morganton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 25°F at night
- About 55.98 inches of rain falls on Morganton each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 27°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Morganton?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Morganton, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Morganton?
What's the best hotel to stay near Morganton Point Recreation Area?
What about the best place to stay close to Tank Town USA?
Recent reviews of Morganton hotels
More trip options
- Morganton Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Morganton Airports
- Hotels in Morganton Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Morganton Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Morganton
- More Hotel Options in Morganton
- Morganton Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Blue Ridge
- Other Hotels near Morganton, Blue Ridge
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends