Visitors to Ellijay are sure to enjoy the mountain views and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its wineries. You'll find 514 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Blue Ridge.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ellijay
The city's mountain views and riverfront provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Cohutta Overlook. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Tabor House & Civil War Museum and Pig Hill of Fame.
In Ellijay, there are 188 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Best Western Mountain View Inn - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Ellijay Inn - This 2-star motel features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its WiFi and clean rooms.
Dressing for Ellijay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 30°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- Average annual rainfall for Ellijay is 55.35 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 32°F