When you consider your upcoming getaway, you might think you'll be strolling around downtown, noticing the buildings or the marvellous world everywhere around you. Still, there's one thing you are counting on in particular: Bolivar Square. It's been an item on your to-do list for a while, and the day has finally come to get yourself there.
Bolivar Square Accommodation
Hotels near Bolivar Square
If you go to Bolivar Square, prepare to be transported to a completely different place in time.
You'll locate it in Cartagena, a city that draws visitors from all over the globe.
There are 130 hotels located within 0.6 miles of Bolivar Square. The Casa Pombo, Tcherassi Hotel & Spa and Hotel LM A Luxury Boutique Hotel are definitely a few of the more popular establishments.
There are several affordable hotels situated nearby. 0.4 miles away, is the Sofitel Legend Santa Clara Cartagena, but if that's not right for you, then you could check out the Casa Pestagua Relais Châteaux, which is 0.08 miles away.
If comfortable and stylish accommodation is important to you, there's a whole bunch of upmarket hotels around here. Be sure to look into the Hotel Quadrifolio, which is just 0.2 miles away, and the Ananda Hotel Boutique, 0.2 miles away.
The area surrounding Bolivar Square has some options for foodies. Coffee fanatics will love the featured roasts and finger snacks at Cafe del Mar (Baluarte de Santo Domingo, Cartagena). For chow that's more substantial, have a seat at a restaurant in the vicinity, Hotel Casa Pestagua (Calle de Santo Domingo 33-63, Cartagena).
Bolivar Square is not the only popular thing to do in the area:
- For an interesting museum outing, be sure to visit Zenu Gold Museum.
- Inquisition Palace can't be missed if you're visiting the most symbolic sites in the area. This remarkable residence is well-known for its architecture as well as its atmosphere and history.
- Achieve a deeper understanding of this area's Christian heritage at Cartagena Cathedral.
- There's no doubt that there are a myriad of things we can learn from history, and a guided tour of Casa del Marques de Premio Real certainly leaves a lasting impression.
- If you like walking around and taking in the local area, you are likely to lose track of time at Plaza de San Pedro Claver.
Expedia's directory of places to stay in Cartagena has everything you require, so you are sure to find sites near Bolivar Square you'll fall in love with. Cartagena saw quite a few newcomers over the past year, so start hunting. Once it's time to reserve, rest easy: visitors of all sorts endorsed their Cartagena hotel. Need help deciding? We have all the information you need.
- In search of rooms that are satisfying plus presentable and fresh? We've got it right here.
- You'll find accommodation in Cartagena are always ready to invite you into tidy and fresh rooms.
- The staff at hotels around Bolivar Square provide grand service as you might expect near such a marvelous monument.
Your desired spot lies in your future with Expedia's big directory of hotels near Bolivar Square.
After Bolivar Square is checked off your schedule, there are still further activities to do in Cartagena.
- Cartagena is now beginning to gain in status after having been hidden away.
- Dine on a nice dish of its native ingredients and duck into an endearing boutique to find some keepsakes.
- After some hours spent on its ample pastimes, you'll discover Cartagena also knows its stuff when it comes to custom welcomes.
You'll never regret planning a getaway to Cartagena, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Bolivar Square. Say goodbye to the same old landmarks and usher in more than a few new landscapes!