When you envision your next day, you probably think you'll be walking around downtown, noticing the marvellous environment or the architecture all around you. However, there is one feature you've been counting on most of all: Coronado Beach. Now is the day to get yourself there.
Find Your Coronado Beach Hotel
Hotels near Coronado Beach
There's certainly a reason why gangs of travelers choose to head to Coronado Beach all year around.
It can be found in San Diego, approximately 110 miles from Los Angeles. If you're keen to get away from the hurly-burly of the city, this might be the destination for you.
Coronado Beach has numerous accommodation options in the immediate vicinity. There are 24 hotels within a radius of only 2 miles. The Hotel del Coronado is 0.6 miles away. Alternatively, the Coronado Island Marriott Resort & Spa and the Hard Rock Hotel San Diego are 1 mile and 2 miles away, respectively.
There are a number of affordable hotels located nearby. The Coronado Beach Resort, 0.5 miles away, or the Best Western Plus Suites Hotel Coronado Island, at a distance of 1 mile, are likely to be what you're looking for.
This area's countless upmarket accommodations will no doubt be drawcards for those who tend to travel in style. Two options that exceed expectations when it comes to elegance and design are the Coronado Island Inn and the Coronado Inn, which are located just 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
You'll see there's a mix of shops and local eateries, such as Nado Gelato Cafe (1017 C Avenue, Coronado), close to Coronado Beach. Try something new, take in the energetic ambiance and savor the nourishing cuisine at 1500 OCEAN Restaurant (1500 Orange Avenue, Coronado). This restaurant is also nearby.
Once you've finished with Coronado Beach, you should check out what else this area has to offer:
- Military sites can provide a fascinating look into an area's history. If you'd like to know more about the region, see if you can line-up a tour of Naval Base Coronado.
- Go to San Diego Coronado Bridge and gawk at its modern design.
- Seaport Village is a picturesque scene to go on an easy-going walk while exploring the boats floating on the water.
- Take a look at the online calendar to see what's on at San Diego Convention Center.
- There will be no chance of your children saying they want to go home at the interactive and fun New Children's Museum.
Our inventory of hotels in Beach Cities offers all the things you want, so you're sure to find venues near Coronado Beach that you'll appreciate. With hundreds of sightseers last year, you shouldn't be by yourself. Need help making a decision? We have the insider information you could want right here. You'll rest easy when the time comes to reserve, too: visitors of all manner recommend their Beach Cities hotel.
- From big families to solo travelers, we have satisfying rooms for all groups.
- As you might anticipate near such a magnificent landmark, the staff at hotels around Coronado Beach go above and beyond.
- Rooms in Beach Cities accommodation are presentable, fresh, and quick to welcome you.
Plus, thanks to our broad list of hotels near Coronado Beach, you can stay right in the neighborhood.
Learn All About Beach Cities
With Coronado Beach conquered, you'll still have lots to do in Beach Cities.
- Head out on the town to top off your good times; when the sun comes up, get educated about the territory's life story.
- Use a time to plan some pastimes, and you'll soon also find Beach Cities knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality.
- This fashionable destination is still rising in celebrity.
Bid adieu to the same old sights and call on some breathtaking photo ops. You won't regret planning a trip to Beach Cities, especially when you have one of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Coronado Beach from Expedia. Book today!