Think of yourself on your perfect holiday: you probably think you'll be walking through downtown, gazing up at the lovely environment or the architecture wherever you look. However, Bowman Gray Stadium is one feature you are prepared for most of all. The moment has arrived to mark it off your bucket list.
Where to Stay Nearby Bowman Gray Stadium
Hotels near Bowman Gray Stadium
It is certainly worth making the time to head to Bowman Gray Stadium.
It resides a mere 95 miles from Raleigh, the state capital, in a place called Winston-Salem.
Stay within 2 miles of Bowman Gray Stadium, with at least 6 accommodation options to choose from. The Embassy Suites Hotel Winston-Salem and the Winston-Salem Marriott are only 2 miles and 2 miles away. Another convenient option, the Hawthorne Inn and Conference Center, is 2 miles away.
There are a couple of budget-friendly hotels nearby. The Residence Inn by Marriott Winston-Salem University Area and the Courtyard by Marriott Winston-Salem University are some recommended places you should consider.
If you like to travel in comfort, you might like to think about booking your stay at one of the upmarket hotels. Those who choose to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Winston-Salem/Hanes Mall or the Holiday Inn Express Winston Salem Downtown West will encounter only the best in amenities and comfort.
Before you head to Bowman Gray Stadium, grab a strong coffee at Einstein Bros. Bagels (601 S Martin Luther King Jr Dr, Hill Hall, Winston-Salem). If that's not going to cut it, try some of the chef's specials at Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen (Nt S Martin Luther King Jr Dr 601 S. Mlk Jr Drive; G-12 Thompson Student Center, Winston-Salem). You'll easily find this dining establishment only 0.6 miles from Bowman Gray Stadium.
Not ready to leave? Relax, because there's lots more than just Bowman Gray Stadium to do in the area:
- You're sure to enjoy spending some time at the buzzing campus of Winston Salem State University, a school of higher learning that's valued by its students and the local community as a whole.
- Walk the streets and admire the very buildings villagers cherished in times long past as you explore Old Salem.
- Before your stay in the area, have a quick look online for information about what's on at Benton Convention Center.
- Spend an afternoon shopping at Hanes Mall and find the perfect gifts for your friends and family.
- Spend time at Southeastern Center for Contemporary Art and delight in their fantastic collection of wonderful art.
Winston - Salem places to stay listed on Expedia supply all the things you require, so you're certain to get a place to stay near Bowman Gray Stadium that you'll enjoy. With hundreds of travelers over the past year, you won't be by yourself. Need help making a decision? Find all the secret tips you could ever want right here. You'll rest assured once it's time to book, too: visitors of all sorts endorsed their Winston - Salem hotel.
- From big reunions to travelers on their own, we've got rooms that are snug for everyone.
- As you might anticipate near such a marvelous feature, the staff at hotels close to Bowman Gray Stadium exceed all targets.
- "Clean, neat, and primed to welcome you" is how Winston - Salem hotels are managed.
Your prized place lies in your future thanks to our excellent database of hotels near Bowman Gray Stadium.
Alluring Winston - Salem
After you've realized Bowman Gray Stadium, there are still even more activities to see and do in Winston - Salem.
- Head out on the town to end the exploration right; the next day, drop in on a local museum.
- Winston - Salem also knows its stuff when it comes to personal hospitality after you spend some time on its abundant adventures.
- This fashionable location continues to rise in reputation.
Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and meet some breathtaking new photo opportunities. Planning a journey to Winston - Salem is definitely the best plan you've ever had, particularly when you benefit from our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Bowman Gray Stadium. Book today!