See yourself wandering around the roads during your perfect holiday, looking up at the beautiful nature or the architecture all around you. But Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum is one attraction you have been looking forward to in particular. You've wanted to go there for years, and right now is the time to tick it off.
Lodging at Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum
Hotels near Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum
Is there any feeling better than listening to cheering fans in packed stadium bleachers? You're bound to find out when go to Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum!
To visit it, you'll have to travel to Winston-Salem, which is 95 miles from the state capital of Raleigh.
If you're hoping to stay close to Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum, you're in luck. You'll be able to find 7 accommodation options within 2 miles. Just 2 miles away is the Residence Inn by Marriott Winston-Salem University Area. The Courtyard by Marriott Winston-Salem University and the Winston-Salem Hotel and Spa, 0.4 miles and 0.3 miles away, are also worth considering.
For travelers hoping to save a dollar or two, there are a couple of budget hotels in the neighborhood. You can't look past the Embassy Suites Hotel Winston-Salem or the Winston-Salem Marriott for a nice bed and a good price.
If you can never resist a bit of luxury, don't hesitate to book into one of the area's upmarket hotels. Check out the facilities and latest offers at the Hampton Inn and Suites University Area and the Hilton Garden Inn Winston-Salem/Hanes Mall.
Take in the fragrant smell of coffee beans and nibble on a delicious treat at Dunkin' Donuts express. This popular eatery is the ideal stop for travelers who want to venture to Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum. When the sun starts to fade, you should walk over to Jimmy the Greek Kitchen for a full meal. When all is said and done, find a way to The Last Resort and let the cocktails keep flowing.
You need not travel very far from Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum to find other things to do in this area:
- Cast your mind back to your college days as you check out the campus of Wake Forest University.
- Do you want a break from the hustle and bustle of daily life? Rest for a moment as you step behind the gates of Reynolda Gardens, a glorious private garden.
- Visitors and locals alike love seeing the fine art exhibitions at Reynolda House Museum of American Art.
- Whether you are an art enthusiast or just like seeing beautiful things, Southeastern Center for Contemporary Art is a museum worth visiting.
- Have flexible travel dates? Have a look at what's happening in the upcoming months at Benton Convention Center and coordinate your stay with an event that's of interest.
Expedia's catalogue of Winston - Salem hotels furnishes everything you need, so you are sure to get locales near Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum you'll fall in love with. Winston - Salem welcomed quite a few visitors last year, so get searching. When you are ready to reserve your spot, roam confidently: explorers of all manner endorsed their Winston - Salem hotel. All the secret tips you could want we can provide just a click away.
- Fitting for such a marvelous site, the concierge service at accommodation around Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum is grand.
- Rooms in Winston - Salem accommodation are always neat and tidy.
- In search of rooms that are soothing as well as clean? You're on the perfect website.
With Expedia's comprehensive directory of hotels near Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum, we see your favorite place in your future.
Alluring Winston - Salem
When you've conquered Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum, there are still further activities to see and do in Winston - Salem.
- Enjoy a night out to conclude your exploration; when the sun rises, make a trip to one of the region's historical sites.
- You'll discover Winston - Salem also knows many things about greeting its newcomers with a friendly hello after you spend some time on its a full itinerary of excursions.
- Winston - Salem hasn't been very noted in the tourism guidebooks, but it is now starting to find its place.
Get ready to wave goodbye to the views you're used to and usher in more than a few all-new selfies. You'll never regret paying a visit to Winston - Salem, especially when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum. Reserve now!