Top Hotels Near Bretton Woods Ski Area in Bethlehem
Ski-in/ski-out lodging, vacation homes & more from $98
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 13, 2021
Reviewed on Apr 18, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 29, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 22, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 7, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 22, 2020
MWP37: Bretton Woods Townhome with Fantastic Views of the Ski Slopes, 2-person Jacuzzi, Pool Table, Discounted Cog, PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED!
Reviewed on Dec 17, 2019
Reviewed on Feb 21, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 23, 2020
MV303: Gorgeous SKI-IN Mountain View Townhouse with great views at Bretton Woods Resort - free WIFI, fireplace! Easy ski trail access! PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED!
Reviewed on Nov 21, 2019
More Places to Stay in Bethlehem
- Mulburn Inn2370 Main St, Bethlehem, NHGet Rates4.9/5Exceptional! (11 reviews)
- Private chalet abutting conservation hiking land walking distance from downtownBethlehem, NHGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (3 reviews)
- Brand New! Cozy high-end log cabin on the lake!Bethlehem, NH
The price is $339 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 19
- Quiet Setting Four Bedrooms in White MountainsBethlehem, NHGet Rates4.8/5Exceptional! (10 reviews)
- 3 bedroom 1 bath unitBethlehem, NH
The price is $168 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 204.5/5Wonderful! (8 reviews)
- Pleasant Village Unit 9Bethlehem, NH
The price is $111 per night from Feb 8 to Feb 95/5Exceptional! (3 reviews)
- Pleasant Village Unit 4Bethlehem, NH
The price is $98 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 195/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Pleasant Village Unit 3Bethlehem, NH
The price is $109 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 195/5Exceptional! (2 reviews)
- The Craftsman Farmhouse With Modern FlairBethlehem, NH
The price is $220 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 195/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Spacious 3 bed room 2 bath room unitBethlehem, NH
The price is $169 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 194.5/5Wonderful! (2 reviews)
Bretton Woods Ski Area Hotel Guide
Thinking about swinging by Bretton Woods Ski Area?
You'll be happy to hear that it resides in Bretton Woods, just 55 miles outside of the state capital, Montpelier.
You won't have to fret about finding a hotel. There are 4 in the immediate vicinity. The Townhomes at Bretton Woods and Omni Mount Washington Resort are definitely solid choices, and they're just 2 miles from Bretton Woods Ski Area.
If walking around Bretton Woods Ski Area has left you with a grumbling stomach, get to Base Restaurant Latitude 44 (Jefferson) for a delightful dinner. Talk with some of the friendly locals over beers at Bretton Woods (99 Ski Area Road, Bretton Woods). This local bar is also not far away.
Other Places to Visit near Bretton Woods Ski AreaBefore you leave, check out what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Book a stay at Omni Mount Washington Resort and you will never have to worry about finding something to do.
- Hop aboard! Let the eager conductors of Mount Washington Cog Railway take you for a ride along this historic railway.
- Man has always been captivated by the magnificence of mountains. If you find yourself drawn to high peaks and stunning scenery, a hike up Cherry Mountain is an experience you will cherish.
- Bring a picnic lunch and unwind for a few hours with the family at Crawford Notch State Park.
- Caps Ridge Trail offers you some time away from the hustle and bustle. Take yourself into the great outdoors and feel your cares blow away with the breeze.