Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Bruera has to offer. Chester Zoo, Grosvenor Museum, and Chester Cathedral are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 470 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Manchester (MAN), 28.2 mi (45.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bruera
Chester Zoo, Grosvenor Museum, and Chester Cathedral are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Norton Priory Museum in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Bruera, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 176 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- The Chester Grosvenor is located within 4.1 mi (6.6 km) of the city center. This 5-star hotel in Chester features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- Hallmark Hotel The Queen, Chester is 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Chester can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Oddfellows is located 4 mi (6.4 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Chester can enjoy access to a restaurant and 2 bars, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
Dressing for Bruera
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 65°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 58°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bruera is 1.14 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 65°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 36°F