Visitors to Collierville are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's basketball games, churches, and entertainment choices. A top sight in the area is Sky Zone.
- You'll find 238 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Memphis
- The closest major airport is in Memphis, TN (MEM-Memphis Intl.), 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Collierville
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Carriage Crossing is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Museum of Biblical History and W.C. Johnson Park.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Collierville - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
Top places to visit in the area include Sky Zone, 11.3 mi/18.1 km from the heart of the city, and Memphis Zoo, which is 20.1 mi (32.4 km) away.
Dressing for Collierville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Collierville gets about 56.14 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F