When you imagine your future day off, you perhaps picture yourself strolling through the lanes, taking note of the monuments or the beautiful world wherever you look. Still, there is one thing you're prepared for in particular: California State Railroad Museum. For years, it has been on your bucket list, and now is finally the time to check it off.
Find Your Perfect California State Railroad Museum Lodging
Hotels near California State Railroad Museum
California State Railroad Museum should be included on every itinerary. You'll find out what all the fuss is about when you arrive at this noteworthy spot.
The location, Sacramento, is the state capital and a metro area that you and your family will like exploring.
Accommodation options close to California State Railroad Museum are certainly plentiful. 35 hotels are within a radius of 2 miles. The Amber House Inn of Midtown, the Residence Inn Sacramento Downtown at Capitol Park and the Embassy Suites Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade are some you ought to think about. They are situated 2 miles, 1 mile and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
You'll appreciate the convenience of having a generous selection of budget-friendly hotels in the area. The Citizen Hotel, Autograph Collection (0.6 miles away) and the Hyatt Regency Sacramento (0.8 miles away) are two popular options to remember.
If you're searching for somewhere to stay that's a little extra special, you'll come across many upmarket options nearby. The Delta King Hotel is merely 0.1 miles away, while the Best Western Plus Sutter House can be reached in 0.7 miles. Both of these places are elegant and packed with creature comforts.
The streets that surround California State Railroad Museum offer a delight for your eyes, ears and tastebuds. Temple Coffee Roasters is a splendid place for an early-morning caffeine boost. A little later on, you should grab a table at Tower Bridge Bistro for a more substantial meal. This round's on you! Let the liquor flow at Joe's Crab Shack.
Before you leave, check out the other things to do here:
- Put away your history books and journey back into the past as you explore Wells Fargo History Museum.
- Whether you watch a tragedy, comedy or musical, time at Paddlewheel Showroom is the perfect way to enjoy some live entertainment.
- Bridges of historical importance such as Tower Bridge, are living pieces of history. You can arrange a visit to this significant structure and learn about who created it, how it was constructed, and why it's such a historic treasure.
- Immerse yourself in history at Ziggurat Building, a well-loved landmark in the area.
- Whether you are an art lover or just like seeing beautiful things, Crocker Art Museum is an art museum that is worth your time.
Sacramento Station is to be found about 0.2 miles from California State Railroad Museum and can be a convenient way to arrive. A second close rail terminal is Central Pacific Railroad Freight Depot, which is 0.2 miles away.
Our roster of hotels in Old Sacramento delivers everything you require, so you can be certain to get locales near California State Railroad Museum that you'll adore. Old Sacramento saw quite a few visitors in the past twelve months, so get hunting. Need help making a decision? We have all the tricks and pointers you could ever want right here. You'll roam confidently once you are ready to reserve, too: new admirers of all sorts approved of their Old Sacramento hotel.
- The fronk desk service at accommodation close to California State Railroad Museum will be grand which will only enhance your visit to this marvelous site.
- Looking for room contentment in addition to spotlessness? You're on the perfect website.
- Discover that Old Sacramento accommodation are always presentable and neat.
Old Sacramento suites saw more visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's understandable why. Your desired site lies in your future thanks to our big roster of hotels near California State Railroad Museum.
All About Old Sacramento
You'll still have things to see and do in Old Sacramento once you've realized California State Railroad Museum.
- Old Sacramento hasn't been very well-known in the tourism guides, but is now starting to gain in status.
- After a time spent on its abundant activities, you'll also notice Old Sacramento is an ace when it comes to hospitality.
- Head out on the town to end your good times right; next day, get cultured about local history.
Arrange your suitcase, say goodbye to the vistas you're used to and say hello to more than a few breathtaking new group photos. You won't regret planning an escape to Old Sacramento, particularly when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near California State Railroad Museum from Expedia. Book today!