This apartment is a beautiful unit that offers a bright and fun atmosphere with its colourful décor that is conveniently located within moments to transport, shopping, beautiful parks, and you get to experience all the local vibrancy.
This single level unit offers access to the complex’s pool, tennis court, and parking which makes it an ideal place to stay with friends and family to relax and be in the middle of all that Canberra has to offer.
What you will love about this place
* We welcome your pets to join along the experience with you
* Fully renovated and furnished
* Two separate and spacious living spaces
* Amazing location
* Only a minute walk to the nearest bus stop
You will have the entire 2- bedroom apartment to yourself and more!
You will find
* Free Wi-Fi
* Panel heaters in all the rooms to keep you warm and cosy
* TVs in the living room as well as the bedrooms
* Fully stocked kitchen with Microwave, Coffee maker, stove, oven, dishwasher and pantry items to get you started
* Children’s tableware provided
* 2 bedrooms with comfortable queen size beds for a good night’s sleep
* 1 Sofa bed in the living room that can be converted to a queen bed or two single beds
* Quality linen, towels, and essentials provided
* 2 equipped bathrooms with hair dryer and lux toiletries
* Laundry facilities with dryer, iron and washing machine
* Cleaning equipment such as vacuum cleaners and mop provided
* 2 large front and rear balconies with outdoor seating to relax
* Free undercover parking with 2 parking spaces
* Access to complex’s pool and tennis court
We generally give you space during your stay but if you need us just give us a call and we gladly assist you with anything you need.
Watson is a suburb only 5 kms away from the city which is surrounded by a haven of green. Mt Majura Nature Reserve, Canberra Nature Park, Gungaderra Grasslands Nature Reserve and the Goorooyarroo Nature Reserve give ample opportunities for you to get closer to nature. Being so close to the city it also has Watson shops within walking distance that have amazing cafes with great food and music.
The property is perfectly located close to bus stops with the stop at Watson Terminus Aspinall St being the closest which is just a minute walk away.
Other things to note
Smoking is only permitted on the front balcony.
Age Limit: We do not accept reservations for groups with travelers under the age of 23 years old unless a a specific exception has been approved. If you are a family travelling with supervised children you can proceed with the booking.
ID: We will require ID verification in order to provide additional information about check-in. One of our team members will send a link within 24 hours after booking where the ID needs to be submitted. The information will be securely stored in accordance with Australian privacy laws.
Payment: A 10% deposit is due upon booking. The remaining balance is charged 7 days before arrival.
Security Deposit: A security deposit of $750 will be collected in the 3 days prior to arrival. that stays fully refundable at the end of your stay as long as the property is returned in its original condition.
Credit Card Fees: A 1.5% credit card fee is included in the booking price.
Cancelation Policy: Cancel up to 7 days before arrival free of charge with a refund of the deposit.
If cancelation is made after the commencement of a stay the remaining nights in the reservation are non-refundable. If more than 30 nights are left on the reservation, only the next 30 nights are non-refundable.