- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Grand Oasis Cancun All Inclusive
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Sunset, Up to 2 kids eat and stay free
Standard Non Refundable, Up to 2 kids eat and stay free
Ocean View, Up to 2 kids eat and stay free
Standard, Up to 2 kids eat and stay free
Garden Terrace, Up to 2 kids eat and stay free
About this area
Located on the beach, Grand Oasis Cancun All Inclusive is in Cancun's Zona Hotelera neighborhood, an area with good shopping. La Isla Shopping Mall and Market 28 are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Delfines Beach and Forum Beach. Aquaworld and Cancun Interactive Aquarium are not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the property's location for the nightlife.
- Maya Cancun Museum - 5 min walk
- Aquaworld - 11 min walk
- Iberostar Cancun Golf Course - 3 min drive
- El Rey Ruins - 3 min drive
- Delfines Beach - 6 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Hippie Chic Grill — 1 min walk
- Akeru Asia Lounge — 1 min walk
About this property
Grand Oasis Cancun All Inclusive
All inclusive details
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit for Spring Break: USD 30 per stay for guests under 26 years old staying between 01 February - 30 April
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 1.23 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- In-room safe fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities