Visiting Cayo Coco
Visitors can enjoy all that Cayo Coco has to offer including the white-sand beaches, local tours, and entertainment choices. In Cayo Coco, there are 14 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cayo Coco
A favorite place to visit in the city is Cayo Coco Beach. You'll also find Cayo Guillermo Marina and Cayo Guillermo Beach in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Cayo Coco. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Pullman Cayo Coco All Inclusive - This 4.5-star resort features 6 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 7 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Sol Cayo Coco All Inclusive - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this resort. This 3.5-star resort features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a nightclub.
Dressing for Cayo Coco
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 68°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 77°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 69°F at night
- Cayo Coco gets about 1.54 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 68°F