Photo by Martina
Find hotels in Cayo Largo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Check Cayo Largo hotel prices
Cayo Largo del Sur, Archipielago de los Canarreos, Cayo Largo
4.17 mi from city center
Sol Club Cayo Largo
3.5/5 Good! (28 reviews)
"Very relaxing. Great staff. Comfortable room. Beach front view. Excellent entertainment at the theatre. Good WI-FI connection. White sand turquoise water beaches. Pool and all inclusive experience was very enjoyable. I highly recommend."
Reviewed on Mar 6, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
With member prices, you could save 10% or more right now on thousands of properties.
Cayo Largo del Sur, 8 km from International Airport, Cayo Largo, Isla de la Juventud
2.66 mi from city center
Bella Isla Resort
3/5 (7 reviews)
Februar 2020: 4Ü: Paar: Individual - keine Gruppe
"- Zustand der Anlage: mittelmässig - Zustand und Sauberkeit unserer Villa: gut - Angebot an Essen/Getränken: sehr überschaubar - AI: einheimische Getränke kostenfrei - Fruchtsäfte müssen aber bezahlt werden - Erzeugnisse von CocaCola und ausländische Spirituosen müssen bezahlt werden - Qualität Essen: ..."
Reviewed on Feb 20, 2020
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in Cayo LargoView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visiting Cayo Largo
Visitors can enjoy all that Cayo Largo has to offer including its beaches. In Cayo Largo, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cayo Largo
The city's natural beauty is on display at Lindamar Beach, Playa Paraiso Beach, and Paradaiso Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cayo Largo Marina and Sirena Beach.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Cayo Largo. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Sol Club Cayo Largo is 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the city's heart. This 3.5-star resort in Cayo Largo features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a nightclub.
- Playa Blanca is located 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the city center. This 4-star resort in Cayo Largo features an outdoor pool, free parking, and 3 bars.
- Hotel Pelicano is located within 3.8 mi (6.1 km) of the city center. This 3.5-star resort in Cayo Largo features a marina, 3 restaurants, and free breakfast.
Dressing for Cayo Largo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 63°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 64°F at night
- Cayo Largo gets about 1.65 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 64°F