Visiting Cayo Santa Maria
Visitors can enjoy all that Cayo Santa Maria has to offer including its beaches. In Cayo Santa Maria, there are 14 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cayo Santa Maria
A favorite place to visit in the city is Playa Las Gaviotas. In the area, you'll also find Cayo Santa Maria Dolphinarium and Cayo Los Brujas.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Cayo Santa Maria. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Cayo Santa Maria
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 63°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 70°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 61°F
- Cayo Santa Maria gets about 1.65 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 60°F