Find Hotels in Cayo Santa Maria
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Check Cayo Santa Maria hotel prices
Cayo Santa Maria, Cayo Santa Maria, Villa Clara
0.73 mi from city center
Sanctuary at Grand Memories Santa Maria - Adults Only - All Inclusive
3.3/5 (46 reviews)
"The beach is beautiful, the food and drink are good and better than other hotels that I stayed before, but property conditions are not good, dirty walls, bad repairs, etc... rooms services are not good neither. Room phone does not work. Pools are for children (only 3 feets of deep at any place) and ..."
Reviewed on Oct 28, 2019
Municipio Caibarien, Cayo Santa Maria, Villa Clara
0.82 mi from city center
Grand Memories Santa Maria - All Inclusive
2.9/5 (76 reviews)
"beautiful beach and good food at the buffet despite long queues to get it. Room needs to be totally refurbished to be compared to an European 5 stars resort! However, the staying was pleasant!"
Reviewed on Mar 28, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
With member prices, you could save 10% or more right now on thousands of properties.
Cayo las Brujas, Villa Clara, Cayo Las Brujas
8.72 mi from city center
Hotel Las Salinas Plaza & Spa
3.8/5Good! (17 reviews)
"Beautiful Hotel, stunning view from our room! The service and staff were great and food really good quality. Amazing!"
Reviewed on Feb 9, 2019
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in Cayo Santa MariaView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visiting Cayo Santa Maria
Visitors can enjoy all that Cayo Santa Maria has to offer including its beaches. In Cayo Santa Maria, there are 14 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cayo Santa Maria
A favorite place to visit in the city is Playa Las Gaviotas. In the area, you'll also find Cayo Santa Maria Dolphinarium and Cayo Los Brujas.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Cayo Santa Maria. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Valentin Perla Blanca - All Inclusive - Adults Only - This 4-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, 7 restaurants, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and location.
- Sanctuary at Grand Memories Santa Maria - Adults Only - All Inclusive - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 5 restaurants and free breakfast, along with satellite TV.
Dressing for Cayo Santa Maria
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 63°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 70°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 61°F
- Cayo Santa Maria gets about 1.65 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 60°F