***NEW! Weekly Rental Promotion: Get ONE FREE NIGHT when booking SIX nights for booked stays starting June 1, 2023 thru August 15, 2023! This is running through August 15, 2023, not including holidays, and cannot be combined with any other promotions.
***LAST DAYS for our Spring Special! Book 3 NIGHTS and GET the 4th NIGHT for FREE for booked stays thru June 1, 2023! This is running through June 1, 2023, not including holidays, and cannot be combined with any other promotions.
Reach out to us - iTrip Charlotte - for more information!
Enjoy a stylish experience at this centrally-located place! Only 7 miles away from Concord Mills, Charlotte Motor Speedway, and Concord-Padgett Regional Airport. This "tiny house" is in a quiet, safe, peaceful neighborhood in Concord, NC. This beautiful brand-new constructed home features modern furnishings and one queen-size bed with top amenities! You will also love the large yard (not fully fenced), covered back patio with fire pit, and an ideal location just a short drive to downtown Concord and all major uptown attractions such as the LightRail to SouthEnd, NoDa, and more! This home is great for a staycation, as a work-from-home alternative, or for small families. NOTE: Guests that book this property will get the entire home, including everything you see in the listing. Up to 2 CARS can park in the private driveway. NOW PET FRIENDLY! Dogs under 25lbs. allowed with pre-approval.
Want to rent a boat?
To learn more about our boat rental services, click the link provided below, which can also be copied and pasted into a new page in your browser.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 2)
* Queen-size bed
* Smart TV
* Air conditioning / Central Heating
* Laptop-friendly workspace
* SmartTV ***You'll need your credentials to stream other apps.
* Fully equipped Kitchen with all necessary cooking utensils (pans, flatware, dinnerware)
* High-speed internet access with WiFi
* High-quality linens (sheets, towels, etc.)
* (2) Parking Spots
* Iron and board
* Full-size Kitchen
* Coffee maker
* Dishes and silverware
* Cooking basics - Pots, pans, oil, salt, and pepper
* Mini-Refrigerator (not full size)
BED AND BATH:
* Hair dryer
* Extra pillows, linens, and blankets
* Fire extinguisher
* Smoke alarm
* First aid kit
* Carbon Monoxide Detector
All guests staying with iTrip Charlotte will be provided the following:
* A starter kit consisting of paper towels, dish detergent, toilet paper, etc., to last for a couple of days.
* Please let us know if you are celebrating a special occasion
This is the perfect place for business travelers, couples, or small families looking to explore Concord! Your professionally cleaned, quaint retreat features a cozy living room that provides a peaceful haven for any traveler. The living room boasts a modern feel, Smart TV, and an electric fireplace. The kitchen also provides everything you need to prepare and cook meals in your home away from home and FREE coffee for those needing an extra boost in the morning! When it’s time to relax, you can rest easy on an ultra-comfortable Queen-size mattress. The home will provide extra towels/washcloths, shampoo, conditioner, and body soap to keep you fresh. You will also find an iron and ironing board to help you look your best!
Finally, when you’re ready to venture out, Downtown Concord is at your disposal! From independently-owned boutiques to local restaurants, craft breweries, art galleries, museums, and more, these five things to do (along with friendly folks and a charming small-town feel) will make you want to stay a while! Just a 30-minute drive to local attractions such as the Spectrum Center (Hornets), Bank of America Stadium (Panthers), BB&T Ballpark (Knights), Epicenter, Romare Bearden Park, First/Fourth Ward Parks, Music Factory, Bechtler and Mint Museums, and countless restaurants, bars and shops. In minutes, the Light Rail can take you to popular locations such as SouthEnd, NoDa, and UNCC!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
* This is a DOG-FRIENDLY HOME. $100+tax non-refundable for up to 2 dogs. (ONE-TIME CHARGE). If you bring your dog(s), this will be added to your rental. Please let us know if you are bringing a pet so we can accommodate your request. Dogs under 25lbs. only with pre-approval.
* Cleanliness is important. We disinfect frequently touched surfaces between reservations.
*Wanting to stay Monday - Thursday? Ask us about our special weekday rates! Why stay at work or home when you can come stay with us?!
* Late check-outs are available upon request and availability. Additional charges will be applied automatically if you are found on the property after check-out.
*If you are booking on a booking site, they may put our Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning/Linen Fee together and call it the CLEANING FEE. That is why the cleaning fee appears to be high. Feel free to contact us.
*Some booking sites will require a security deposit refundable upon checkout with no damage reported.
* Monthly rates available as well. Please ask us about our monthly pricing.
*Thank you, and feel free to contact us, we are a local management firm, with any additional questions - iTrip Charlotte
*Important: We are committed to protecting our properties which is why we have partnered with Guest Ranger, the leading vacation rental guest-screening provider. Please note that before your booking begins, you will need to verify your details and ID through Know Your Guest. Primary renter must be 25 or older and must be present for the entire stay. Please be advised. Name on Credit Card MUST MATCH NAME ON RESERVATION or risk being canceled automatically. Billing address MUST MATCH ID.
NOTE: Your Check-in instructions from iTrip Charlotte (management company) will be emailed out to you 24 - 48 prior to your arrival date. Please check your SPAM folder if you have not received them. These will be sent out to the email address you used when you first booked.