Overview of Au Val Des Cèdres
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Suite (la Sarthe)
About this area
Located in Cheffes, Au Val Des Cèdres is in a rural area. National Harbor of the Lion of Angers and Musee Jean Lurat et de la Tapisserie Contemporaine are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Anjou Golf and Country Club and Le Lion-d'Angers National Stud Farm.
- Anjou Golf and Country Club - 7 min drive
- Chateau du Plessis Bourre - 7 min drive
- Contigne Cathedral - 14 min drive
- Plage des Sablières - 16 min drive
- Eglise Notre Dame - 16 min drive
- Tierce Station - 4 min drive
- Angers (ANE-Angers - Loire) - 20 min drive
- La Villa Roma - 3 min drive
- L'arrêt public - 9 min drive
- Château de Noirieux - 10 min drive
About this property
Au Val Des Cèdres
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.55 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.