- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of River Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchenette
Superior Room, Kitchenette
Club Room, 1 Queen Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Kitchenette (1 bedroom)
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Queen Beds
Deluxe Suite, 2 Queen Beds (with Parlor room)
Executive Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchenette
Standard Room, Accessible
Standard Room, Accessible
About this area
Located in Chicago's The Loop neighborhood, River Hotel is in the city center and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Chicago Riverwalk and Grant Park, while Navy Pier and John G. Shedd Aquarium are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Soldier Field or United Center. Our guests love the hotel's central and quiet location. It's also convenient to public transportation: Clark-Lake Station is 7 minutes by foot and State Station is 8 minutes.Visit our Chicago travel guide
- Chicago Theatre - 7 min walk
- Millennium Park - 10 min walk
- House of Blues Chicago - 11 min walk
- Art Institute of Chicago - 15 min walk
- Water Tower Place - 15 min walk
- Clark-Lake Station - 7 min walk
- Millennium Station - 8 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 37 min drive
- Bella Bacino's - 3 min walk
- Sweetwater - 4 min walk
- Jimmy John's1 - 4 min walk
- Billy Goat Tavern - 4 min walk
- Argo Tea - 5 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 53 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I liked the location. The property was well kept. The room was very small & tight