Families will find kid-friendly activities in Concord, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants, and live music scene. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and water parks. Charlotte Motor Speedway, Spectrum Center, and Bank of America Stadium are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 555 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Charlotte
- The closest major airport is in Concord, NC (USA-Concord Regional), 7.5 mi (12 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Charlotte, NC (CLT-Charlotte-Douglas Intl.), 23.7 mi (38.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Concord
Favorite family attractions include Memorial Gardens and Sea Life Charlotte-Concord. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Concord Mills is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Charlotte Motor Speedway and Old Courthouse Theatre.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Concord. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Concord Charlotte - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and proximity to shopping.
- Affordable Corporate Suites - Our customers love the WiFi and clean rooms at this aparthotel. This 2-star aparthotel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities.
- Residence Inn Marriott Concord - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Spectrum Center, located 18.7 mi (30 km) from the city center, and Bank of America Stadium, which is 19.2 mi/30.9 km away.
Dressing for Concord
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- About 45.87 inches of rain falls on Concord each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F