Find Hotels in China Grove, NC
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 20, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 5, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 19, 2021
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 18, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 11, 2021
Reviewed on Sep 25, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 7, 2021
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
Visiting China Grove
Those traveling to China Grove are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. A top sight in the area is Charlotte Motor Speedway.
- There are 114 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Concord, NC (USA-Concord Regional), 13.8 mi (22.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Charlotte, NC (CLT-Charlotte-Douglas Intl.), 30.8 mi (49.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in China Grove
Charlotte Motor Speedway is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Kannapolis Recreation Park and CMC-NorthEast Stadium in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to China Grove, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 27 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte-Concord-Golf Resort & Spa is 14.8 mi (23.9 km) from the center of China Grove. This 3.5-star hotel in Concord features a full-service spa, a golf course, and free breakfast. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Speedway/Concord is 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from central China Grove. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Concord can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Home Towne Suites - Concord is located 15 mi (24.1 km) from the heart of China Grove. This 2-star hotel in Concord features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its proximity to shopping.
Dressing for China Grove
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 27°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- China Grove gets about 42.05 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 29°F