Find Hotels in Dawsonville, GA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 17, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 13, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 29, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 22, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2021
Visitors to Dawsonville are sure to enjoy the mountain views and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals and art.
- You'll find 78 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Gainesville
- The closest major airport is in Athens, GA (AHN-Ben Epps), 55.8 mi (89.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dawsonville
The mountain views, hiking trails, and waterfalls highlight the city's natural beauty, and Amicalola Falls State Park, Amicalola Falls, and Lake Lanier are worth a visit. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and North Georgia Premium Outlet Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Georgia Racing Hall of Fame and Atlanta Motorsports Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Dawsonville. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Amicalola Falls State Park & Lodge - With a stay at this 2.5-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with cable TV. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Quality Inn & Suites - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Dawson Village Inn - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Dawsonville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- Average annual rainfall for Dawsonville is 54.13 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 30°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Dawsonville?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Dawsonville, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Dawsonville?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Dawsonville?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Dawsonville?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation to Dawsonville?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Dawsonville?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to North Georgia Premium Outlet Mall?
What about the best place to stay close to Amicalola Falls State Park?
Recent reviews of Dawsonville hotels
More trip options
- Dawsonville Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Dawsonville Airports
- Hotels near Popular Dawsonville Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Dawsonville
- More Hotel Options in Dawsonville
- More Popular Hotels in Gainesville
- Other Hotels near Dawsonville, Gainesville
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends