Find Hotels in Delta, PA
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $35
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Dec 31, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 27, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 7, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Delta has to offer including the sporting events, shopping, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks.
- You'll find 210 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lancaster
- The closest major airport is in Lancaster, PA (LNS), 26.4 mi (42.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 28.6 mi (46.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Delta
A favorite place to visit in the city is Guppy Gulch Quarry. You'll also find Holtwood Dam and Rocks State Park in the area.
As you plan your trip to Delta, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 66 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Lancaster is 17.8 mi (28.6 km) from central Delta. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Lancaster can enjoy access to a golf course and a free water park, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- Clarion Inn Strasburg - Lancaster is located 19 mi (30.6 km) from the heart of Delta. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Strasburg can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and proximity to shopping.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Edgewood / Aberdeen-South is 19.5 mi (31.4 km) from the center of Delta. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Edgewood can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Delta
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 23°F at night
- Delta gets about 1.54 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 24°F