Posted Jun 21, 2012
My family of 6 was looking for an inexpensive place to rest on our way to California and we made the BIG MISTAKE of staying at this motel. First of all when we arrived the hotel lobby was undergoing some sort of remodeling and there was dust everywhere, even as I checked in and signed the paperwork the personnel failed to wipe off the counter as common courtesy. Although there were some paint fumes in the air there was a stronger smell of smoke that seemed to linger in the air. The pool was closed "for repair" however it was evident that it was due to cleanliness, it appeared as if it had not been cleaned in quite a while. Since we were tired we decided to just deal with the first impression and sleep it off. Unfortunately to our surprise when we went to lie our head down we found that the linens and pillows reeked of sweat and looked extremely dingy. HONESTLY I am not sure they had been cleaned, we asked for them to be replaced and although it was done promptly, they still did not seem fresh. We ended up sleeping on our own blankets over the beds and will never make the same mistake again of staying in this sort motel to save a few bucks. DEFINATELY NOT WORTH IT!