Get an overview of this hotelCentrally located six miles from downtown, easy access to Central Park Station and the University of Colorado A-Line. Complimentary Parking and HSIA.
Popular property highlights
Near zoo, downtown
This 5-story hotel is within 3 miles of The Shops at Northfield Stapleton, the Denver Zoo, and Dick's Sporting Goods Sports Park; Coors Field and LoDo is within 6 miles.
Grill with lounge
The bar and grill at this DoubleTree specializes in American cuisine and offers an extensive list of microbrews, a fireside lounge, and a 53-inch TV; a deli counter is open 24 hours.
Guestrooms at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Stapleton North offer 300 square feet of comfort along with complimentary wireless Internet access and 42-inch flat-panel HD cable TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Stapleton North
Centrally between downtown Denver and the Denver International Airport, the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Stapleton North is in the heart of Stapleton Denver. Our hotel is located blocks from Central Park Station along The University of Colorado A-Line allowing our guests convenient transportation to and from the airport as well as a 10 minute train ride to all of the Downtown Denver attractions. This family-friendly hotel is just minutes from Denver's popular attractions like the Denver Zoo, Denver Museum of Nature and Science, Dick’s Sporting Goods Park, and the National Western Complex. Free parking is available on site.
Choose from an 8,000-square-foot ballroom, 15 flexible meeting rooms, or executive boardroom. On-site dining is available at Amberstone Bar and Grill. There is a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour fully-equipped fitness center, and an outdoor pool.
The 299 guest rooms are designed with comfort in mind. Deluxe amenities include free WiFi 42-inch LED TVs.
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Free train station drop-off
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 10
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 15,206
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free train station pickup
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 299
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Amberstone Bar & Grill - Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served in this American cuisine restaurant, which is located off the lobby and features stonework, colored glass, and inlaid hardwood floors. Guests can grab items from a 24-hour hot and cold buffet, plus deli. Microbrews and other beverages are served in the bar, an intimate lounge with a large fireplace, two large Rocky Mountain murals, and 53-inch, high-definition TV.
Nearby Things to Do
An exercise room with cardio and strength-training equipment is available year-round; an outdoor pool is open during the warmer months.
The 314-acre City Park, located three miles from the hotel, offers a golf course, tennis courts, horseshoes, two lakes, playgrounds, the Denver Zoo, Denver Museum of Nature and Science, and baseball, football, and soccer fields.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- DoubleTree Denver North
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Denver Stapleton North
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Stapleton
- DoubleTree Hotel Denver North
- DoubleTree Hotel Stapleton
- DoubleTree Stapleton
- Hilton Stapleton
- Hotel Stapleton
- Stapleton DoubleTree
- Stapleton Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton Denver Stapleton North
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Bed & Breakfast!
Book a stay in a Bed & Breakfast rate plan and receive the following:
- Breakfast for 2 adults and 2 children ages 12 and younger each morning of stay
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert