- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Amenities
Overview of Appartements des Ducs
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (Meursault)
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (Saint Veran)
Apartment, 1 Bedroom (Volnay)
Apartment, 1 Bedroom (Pommard)
Apartment, 1 Bedroom (Clos Vougeot)
Studio (Romanée Conti)
About this area
Located in Dijon, Appartements des Ducs is in the city center. Liberation Square and Church of Notre Dame are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Darcy Square and Port du Canal Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Gaston Gerard Stadium or Dijon-Prenois. Our guests appreciate the property's central location.Visit our Dijon travel guide
- Palace of the Dukes of Burgundy - 3 min walk
- Museum of Fine Arts - 3 min walk
- Liberation Square - 3 min walk
- Church of Notre Dame - 4 min walk
- Cathédrale St-Bénigne - 10 min walk
- Dijon-Porte-Neuve Station - 13 min walk
- Dole (DLE-Franche-Comte Regional) - 32 min drive
- Aux 3 Frères Kebab - 1 min walk
- La Paillote - 1 min walk
- In Teglia - 1 min walk
- L'Un des Sens - 1 min walk
- Dersim Kebab - 1 min walk
About this property
Appartements des Ducs
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to 5 rue Lamonnoye<br />To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-in for this property is based at a different location, Hotel des Ducs, 5 rue Lamonnoye.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per day
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.53 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Late check-in fee charged for check-in between 9 PM and 11:30 PM
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Appartements Ducs Apartment Dijon
- Appartements Ducs Apartment
- Appartements Ducs Dijon
- Appartements Ducs
- Appartements des Ducs Dijon
- Appartements des Ducs Apartment
- Appartements des Ducs Apartment Dijon
Frequently asked questions