Posted Dec 27, 2016
1. Neighborhood was too sketchy to walk around, so I felt I had to stay inside the dumpy room.
2. Active railroad track across the street; beach blocks away. Hotel's name should have been more accurate.
3. Room was so small that the bureau partially blocked the door to the bathroom. Cramped.
4. Ancient television.
5. Room was really dark, maybe on purpose to hide the damaged lampshades, torn bedding, and overall disrepair and uncleanliness of the place. One lamp actually fell off the wall when I touched it to turn it on.
6. Carpet was nasty. Wear shoes.
7. Had I not been so tired and it so late at night, I would have moved to a different motel. Had I not needed an electric outlet, I would have slept in the car. Miserable experience!