Visitors to Englewood are sure to enjoy the restaurants and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and coffeehouses. Around the area, top sights include Boonshoft Museum of Discovery, Dayton Art Institute, and National Museum of the United States Air Force.
- You'll find 143 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Dayton
- The closest major airport is in Dayton, OH (DAY-James M. Cox Dayton Intl.), 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Englewood
Boonshoft Museum of Discovery, Dayton Art Institute, and National Museum of the United States Air Force are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Englewood MetroPark and Aullwood Garden MetroPark.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Dayton-Airport - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Englewood
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Englewood is 41.02 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F