Families will find kid-friendly activities in Mason, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, water parks, and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its theme park, sporting events, and entertainment choices. Top sights around the area include Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden, Krohn Conservatory, and Cincinnati Art Museum.
- You'll find 239 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cincinnati
- The closest major airport is in Hamilton, OH (HAO-Butler County Regional), 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cincinnati, OH (LUK-Cincinnati Municipal - Lunken Field), 18.3 mi (29.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mason
Families come for the theme park and water parks, specifically attractions such as Wall2Wall Soccer, Courts4Sports, and Kings Island. Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Arbor Square and Deerfield Towne Center. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Alverta Green Museum and The Golf Center.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Mason. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Kirkwood Inn - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Cincinnati Mason - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Cincinnati Marriott Northeast - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its dining options and convenient parking.
Top places to visit around the area include Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden, 17.7 mi/28.5 km from the city center, and Krohn Conservatory, which is 18.9 mi/30.5 km away.
Dressing for Mason
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- Mason gets about 41.69 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F