Timber Mountain Retreat -- EV #6081 - a SkyRun Estes Park Property
- Full cancel up to 30 days before check-in, less booking fee.
- No contact check-in and check-out. You're safe with SkyRun!
- Cleaning/sanitizing protocols per CDC, AHLA and VRMA Standards.
- Free, secure and private WiFi.
- Available for extended stay - Work-Learn-Play in Estes Park!
- Rocky Mountain National Park is open!
From the moment you pull up to Timber Mountain Retreat, you'll love the bold, mountain rustic design. Surrounded by peaks of the Rockies, this beautiful 3 bedroom 2.5 bath condo sits right in the heart of Estes Park. A two car garage is an added advantage to vacationing in this modern mountain home. There is parking for 4 cars with this reservation.
Step into the main floor of Timber Mountain Retreat and you'll first notice the large entry leads to a cozy Family Room with comfy full sleeper sofa, a flat-screen TV and a convenient powder room tucked to the side. Two bedrooms beyond the family room, one King and one Queen, each featuring rustic beds and a large dresser for truly settling in for your stay. A spacious Jack-N-Jill bath join these two bedrooms. Each bedroom has a private sink with granite topped vanity and pocket doors that access a central room with a shower/tub combo and toilet. Just down the hall is a laundry room that boasts a full-size washer and dryer.
Head upstairs and you enter the heart of Timber Mountain Retreat - a large open-concept great room with a timbered vaulted ceiling that frames your mountain views. A rustic stone gas fireplace can be enjoyed from every corner of this spacious room. There's plenty of seating to cozy up to the fire or watch movies or football games on the large flat screen TV. The rustic modern dining table comfortably seats 8. The kitchen features beautiful dark wood cabinetry with black quartz countertops and natural stone accents. Stainless steel appliances add to the sleek finish of this beautiful modern mountain kitchen. Step onto the deck from the great room and take in the view of the Continental Divide in Rocky Mountain National Park. A propane gas grill is perfect for endless summer barbecues. Where else could you enjoy a cup of morning coffee or watching evening mountain sunsets?
The Master bedroom features a King bed, a walk-in closet and an elegant master bath complete with double contemporary sinks, a stone wrapped jetted tub and walk-in shower.
Only a short walking distance to Lake Estes, a favorite for fishermen, kayakers, bikers, and walkers. The Lake Estes Hiking Trail, surrounding the lake abounds in mountain views and wildlife habitats and connects to the river walk that winds throughout Estes Park. You can walk or drive to an abundance of coffee shops, restaurants, gift shops, and breweries.
Timbers Townhomes HOA has a few rules. There is absolutely no smoking, inside or out, anywhere in the complex. These units are in close proximity to each other. Be aware that you are among the locals who work and you will need to reduce all noise after 9 pm. Reserve your vacation at Timber Mountain Retreat today!
What to be aware of:
- No air conditioning - there are ceiling fans in each bedroom and the great room
- There is absolutely NO SMOKING anywhere in the Timber Mountain Complex, inside or outside. This includes tobacco and marijuana. $1000 fine for non-compliance.
- Thi parties.
- Age Restriction: The person who books the reservation must be at least 25 years of age, and will also stay in the vacation home.
- BEARS in the area, please secure all trash and you will need to lock doors and windows each time you leave the property.
- Our office hours are Daily - 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. MST.Â
- On-call staff is available after hours daily to respond to urgent issues that threaten the health orÂ safety of guests, or the property itself; such as a gas leak, a broken furnace, or broken water line. Non-urgent issues will be handled on the next business day.
- We provide a complimentary starter set of household items such as bath tissue, paper towels, and dish soap. We do not re-stock these items and if needed, additional supplies will need to be purchased locally by the guest.
- This is a pet-free home. Pets are not allowed. You will be charged a $1000 cleaning fee for non-compliance.
- Absolutely no smoking, including marijuana, inside this home. Cleaning for cigarette or marijuana smoke will result in a $1000 cleaning fee.
What You'll Love:
- Rustic finishes throughout
- Open ConceptÂ
- Short Walk to Lake Estes
- Beautiful Mountain Views
- Two car garage
- 1 mile walk to Estes Park Visitor Center & Downtown
- Personal Chef Services Available - Additional Charge
- 6 minutes / 1.3-mile drive to central downtown Estes Park shopping and restaurants
- 14 minutes / 3.9 milesÂ to Beaver Meadows (south) entrance of Rocky Mountain National Park