Visitors to Ferndale are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, entertainment choices, and parks.
- You'll find 244 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Eureka
- The closest major airport is in Eureka, CA (ACV-Arcata - Eureka), 28.5 mi (45.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ferndale
The picturesque setting of Firemens Park and Centerville County Park and Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ferndale Museum and Ferndale Historic Cemetery.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Ferndale. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ye Olde Danish Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a library, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and proximity to shopping.
- Gingerbread Mansion Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free parking, and a free manager's reception.
- Victorian Inn - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Ferndale
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 43°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- About 48.90 inches of rain falls on Ferndale each year
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F