Travelers to Loleta give high marks for the casinos and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its riverfront and bars.
- You'll find 244 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Eureka
- The closest major airport is in Eureka, CA (ACV-Arcata - Eureka), 21.9 mi (35.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Loleta
A couple of favorite places to visit are Loleta Cheese Factory and Bear River Casino. In the area, you'll also find Humboldt Botanical Garden and Fernbridge Historic Bridge.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Bear River Casino Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Dressing for Loleta
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 43°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- About 48.90 inches of rain falls on Loleta each year
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 43°F