When you daydream of a new spot, you might think you'll be strolling around downtown, staring up at the marvellous scenery or the monuments wherever you look. But there is one attraction you are counting on in particular: Fort Lewis College. You have wanted to go there for years, and right now is finally the time to mark it finished.
Hotels at Fort Lewis College
Hotels near Fort Lewis College
Spending some time at Fort Lewis College is one of those things you won't forget too soon.
It is 230 miles from the state capital, Denver. It's a bit of a journey, but well worth your time!
Fort Lewis College has an impressive number of accommodations in the immediate vicinity. There are 22 hotels within a radius of only 2 miles. Some are The Ferringway Resort Condominiums, the DoubleTree by Hilton Durango and The General Palmer Hotel, just 0.4 miles, 1 mile and 0.9 miles away, respectively.
If you would rather keep your accommodation costs to a minimum, look into staying at one of the variety of budget-conscious hotels in the area. The Best Western Plus Rio Grande Inn, 1 mile away, or the Historic Strater Hotel, at a distance of 0.8 miles, are likely to tick all your boxes.
This area also features a choice of excellent upmarket hotels. The Nobody's Inn and the Durango Lodge are just a stone's throw away at distances of only 0.7 miles for the first and 0.9 miles for the latter.
Serving up strong coffee and delicate treats, Smiley Cafe (1309 East 3rd Avenue, Durango) is an ideal place to stop by while you're traveling around the area. No matter if you're a fan of wine, spirits or beer, Animas Brewing Company (1560 East 2nd Avenue, Durango) has something for you.
Of course, there are a few other things to see and do in proximity to Fort Lewis College:
- Durango Fish Hatchery and Education and Nature Center provides an opportunity for nature buffs of all ages to learn more about the local plants and animals.
- Peaceful on the inside and visible from afar, St. Columba Catholic Church is not just a church, but a popular tourist attraction as well.
- You'll be amazed at how much you can learn while still enjoying yourself at Durango Discovery Museum. The many exhibits and hands-on displays means everyone will have a great time.
- Can't live without being on the green? Grab a buddy and head to Hillcrest Golf Club while you're here.
- If you are wanting to go to an art exhibition, some live music or to get hands-on in an art program, check out the up and coming events at Durango Arts Center.
Our registry of Durango - Purgatory rooms delivers all the things you require, so you are sure to have selections near Fort Lewis College you'll adore. Durango - Purgatory welcomed more than a few newcomers in the last twelve months, so get searching. You're just a few clicks away from all the inside information you're searching for. You can rest assured once the time comes to make your reservation, too: all kinds of guests recommend their Durango - Purgatory hotel.
- In search of accommodations that are comfortable plus clean? You're on the perfect website.
- You'll find lodging in Durango - Purgatory are always orderly and neat.
- The guest service at hotels around Fort Lewis College will be wonderful, as you might anticipate near such a magnificent landmark.
Hotels in Durango - Purgatory had additional visitors in the last year than the year before that, and it's clear why. With our big inventory of hotels near Fort Lewis College, your favorite site lies in your future.
Durango - Purgatory Interesting Facts and Figures
Once you've achieved Fort Lewis College, there are still more things to do in Durango - Purgatory.
- Enjoy a nice snack of its signature fare and discover a shop to look for gifts.
- You will notice Durango - Purgatory also knows a few things about setting out the welcome mat after a time spent on its ample excursions.
- Durango - Purgatory is currently starting to find its place after having been a closed book.
Pack your stuff, wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and call on some all-new selfies. You won't regret planning a journey to Durango - Purgatory, especially when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Fort Lewis College. Book today!