Overview of Pierview Hotel & Suites
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
1 Full Size Bed (No Beach View) - Sleeps 1
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Poolside
Beachfront Suite with Two Double Beds, Sofa Sleeper, and a Full Kitchen
Beachfront Suite with King studio with a sleeper sofa, Full Kitchen, Annex Building, No Elevator
Beachfront Suite with King Bedroom, sofa sleeper, full kitchen, Annex Building, No Elevator
About this area
Fort Myers Beach
Pierview Hotel & Suites is located on the beach and in an area with good shopping. Times Square and Bell Tower Shops are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lovers Key State Park and Barefoot Beach. Check out an event or a game at Lee County Sports Complex - Hammond Stadium, and consider making time for Fishing Pier Fort Myers Beach, a top attraction not to be missed. Looking to get your feet wet? Scuba diving, snorkeling and water skiing adventures can be found near the property.
- Times Square - 2 min walk
- Fishing Pier Fort Myers Beach - 3 min walk
- San Carlos Island - 5 min walk
- Jungle Golf Ft. Myers - 4 min drive
- Tanger Outlets - 11 min drive
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.) - 33 min drive
- The Salty Crab Bar and Grill - 1 min walk
- Surf Club - 1 min walk
- The Dog House - 1 min walk
- The Beached Whale - 2 min walk
- Sunset Beach Tropical Grill and the Playmore Tiki Bar - 3 min walk
About this property
Pierview Hotel & Suites
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 9.99 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach towels
- Internet access
- Self parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 35.00 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This was a great place. It is so close to everything. It is right on the beach. All the employees are superb. The only down fall is the rooms are older and a little run down but for the little amount of time spent in the room, the location makes up for it.