A group of 5 of us stayed for a weeklong friends getaway & the space was exactly what we were looking for:
- Great location (~5 min to beach, from cul de sac walk straight, then left to the main road where Tom Thumb and beach access entry point are)
- Lots of fun spots nearby by car (recommend Idyll Hounds brewery, Great Southern Cafe in Seaside, the Hub, George’s at Alys Beach, Blue Mountain Beach Creamery)
- Air conditioning and wifi were perfect
- Great table and kitchen bar to congregate
- Pool/grill access (mostly kids/families)
- Enough bath towels
- Best sleeps 4 people
- Very responsive management throughout
If you’ll be spending time cooking & grilling, there are plenty of plateware/cups/silverware but you’ll need to bring basic spices and plastic Tupperware if you want to bring anything to the beach.
Overall, we LOVED our stay and had no issues throughout. We’ll be back!