Find Hotels in Holton, MI
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Holton has to offer including its parks. There are 59 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Muskegon, MI (MKG-Muskegon County), 19 mi (30.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Holton
A favorite place to visit in the city is Huron-Manistee National Forest. You'll also find Fremont Lake Park and Arboretum Park in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Holton, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 59 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Baymont by Wyndham Muskegon is located 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from the heart of Holton. This 2-star hotel in Norton Shores features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and proximity to shopping.
- The Weathervane Inn is 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from central Holton. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Montague can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- A Victory Inn & Suites- Muskegon is 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the center of Holton. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Muskegon can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Holton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Holton gets about 33.50 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°F