When you consider a brand-new spot, you probably think you'll be rambling around the streets, gazing up at the gorgeous settings or the architecture wherever you look. However, there's one draw you're especially looking forward to: Galaxyland. It's been an item on your bucket list for a while, and the time has finally arrived to mark it finished.
Lodging at Galaxyland
Hotels near Galaxyland
Hold on tight adrenaline junkies! A variety of gravity-defying rides await you at Galaxyland.
Its location, Edmonton, is the state's capital and a metropolitan area that everybody will have fun exploring.
If you're intent on staying within 2 miles of Galaxyland, there are at least 19 accommodation solutions to pick from. One of the most well-known choices is the Fantasyland Hotel, just 0.2 miles away. Two other great options are the Courtyard Edmonton West, 1 mile away, and the Ramada Edmonton West, only 1 mile away.
You'll appreciate the convenience of having numerous budget hotels in the area. The Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Edmonton/West, 1 mile away, or the West Edmonton Mall Inn, at a distance of 0.3 miles, might just suit your needs.
If your dream vacation includes a luxurious bed to spend your nights, make it a reality by staying at one of the nearby high-end hotels. You'll almost certainly experience a bit of class at hotels like the Comfort Inn West Edmonton and the Hyatt Place Edmonton-West, just 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
Make sure you walk to Starbucks (17004 - 90th Avenue, Westgate Shopping Centre, Edmonton) to reboot with a strong coffee and some sweet treats. If you're after something more nourishing, walk over to Cactus Club Cafe (8882 170 Street Northwest #1946, Edmonton) for a full meal.
Before your flight departs, check out some of the other things to do that are not too far away from Galaxyland:
- It's wet, it's entertaining and it's exhilarating. On a warm day, World Waterpark is a fantastic place to visit with family.
- For many of us, it's just not a vacation without an excursion to the mall. Plan a stop at West Edmonton Mall where you can enjoy checking out its wide selection of stores and food joints.
- Whether you're a risk taker or just like to watch some high stakes games, it's always thrilling to be at Palace Casino.
- Do you enjoy having a good time in the water? You should organize a trip to Fantasyland.
- Find out if you have got the ability to finish below par at Professor Wem's Adventure Golf.
Our West Edmonton motels and lodging provide all that you want, so you are certain to get lodging near Galaxyland you'll adore. It's time to start searching: West Edmonton saw more than a few newcomers in the past year. We've got the inside info you're searching for. When reservation time arrives, roam with certainty: visitors of all types would endorse their West Edmonton hotel to a family member.
- You'll find hotels in West Edmonton are always prepared to welcome you with orderly and fresh rooms.
- You're on the perfect site if you're seeking room contentment plus cleanliness.
- Appropriate for such a lovely monument, the fronk desk service at accommodation around Galaxyland is grand.
It's understandable why holidays in West Edmonton received additional visitors in the past year than 2015. We see your number one site in your future thanks to Expedia's broad selection of hotels near Galaxyland.
Alluring West Edmonton
There are still more things to do in West Edmonton after Galaxyland is checked off your list.
- West Edmonton hasn't been too well-known in the tourism guides, but it is starting to be acknowledged.
- You will see West Edmonton also knows a few things about laying out the welcome mat after a day spent on its ample excursions.
- Enjoy an evening of fun and games to conclude the good times right; when the sun rises, visit a local historical site.
Planning a trip to West Edmonton is unquestionably the best notion you've ever had, especially when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Galaxyland. Wave goodbye to the same old scenes and call on some awe-inspiring selfies!